We Save Lives !!please watch our demonstration video
All of us, and the people we love, need help from time to time, when we do, C-alert enables us to provide First Responders and Medical Professionals with the information they need.
- Emergency Contacts
- Medical history
- Surgical History
- Medical Directives
- Vaccine Proof
- Test Results
- Personal notes
* “As a First Responder, I can tell you that the most important thing we need when responding to an emergency call of any kind is the person’s vital information.
When Fabio first told me, what happened to him and how that inspired him to create C-alert I understood immediately not only the problem he outlined for First Responders, but also how powerful his solution was. I became very excited at the prospect of establishing a 21st century solution to this issue. I have worked in the fire service for 31 years as an EMT, Paramedic and a Lieutenant. We always looked for a way to have the patient history and medication information available to us to better care for them.
C-alert is the solution to this problem. Just by scanning the QR code we (First Responders) will have all the information at our fingertips even if the patient is unconscious or too traumatized to respond to our questions.
I was so impressed that I signed up for a membership for my 86 year old Mother in Law as well as for myself and my wife.”
* “I just had to write to tell you how FAST my card scanned. Amazing!”
* “Thank you for bringing this into my life! Surprisingly it makes me feel calmer just knowing my son will have the right information with him wherever he goes. He is somewhat learning disabled and although he is 18 he cannot remember my phone number or what drugs he takes other than one blue one every morning and one orange one before bed.”
* “This is so needed. My brother in law is EMS and he flipped when I showed him what you are doing. What a wonderful Idea!”
* “Thank You for creating C-alert. This is so kind of you and so worthwhile. It was an incredible experience sitting down with my 27-year-old LD son and actually discussing what he would want to share about himself. Sort of a coming of age moment. I would gladly pay the membership fee just for that!”
* “We just love the possibilities for C-alert. We both have the C-alert cards in our wallets and our ID pendants on our key rings. My husband also wears his chain ID whenever he goes golfing or driving alone. C-alert offers a security beyond anything else I know of.
I am a RN Retired Operating Room Nurse for 25 yrs”
* “Very impressive. My Wife is on the Police Department and she thinks this would go a long way for helping with disoriented older people and people that are having an episode with their prescription drugs. She mentioned that it is almost impossible to get any factual information from these people during an incident.”
* “Simple, Clean, and it WILL as you say SAVE lives. Kudo’s !”
* “I believe your C-alert company can make a real difference.”